The Khanya project focuses on providing emotional support, tertiary and employment guidance and support to learners from historically disadvantaged backgrounds in the Plettenberg Bay area. Unemployment plagues our youth and Khanya hopes to empower and motivate our youth to follow their dreams and to pursue their goals.
Khanya is currently running a mentorship program with two High Schools, where 10 grade 11's from each school are selected.
- Emotional and academic support
- Skill's development training
- Help with future work/university application challenges
- Life skills traing
- Counselling where needed - opportunity to express themselves and be heard
- Opportunities for growth and development