Why should YOU get involved?
If we do nothing, we face even greater social instability in the light of stubborn unemployment and crisis in the poorest schools.
Without our action, millions of marginalised people could be doomed. It has been proven time and again, that ordinary people can change circumstances for themselves and others. We serve because it is in the logic of our upbringing to ‘plough back’ once we have been able to move ahead.
Rewards of being a Donor or a Friend (local individuals making monthly or annual donations) of B10F
- make a difference and positively impact a life or many lives of the learners in Bitou.
- You will be given opportunities to engage with Bitou learners and educators at functions, events and workshops.
- You will receive regular feedback via our e-mail newsletter, covering what we have achieved, the impact of our intervention and the lessons learned.
- Your contribution to education in Bitou will be acknowledged on our website and social media platforms, in our newsletters and the local media, unless you choose to remain anonymous.
- Donations to The Bitou 10 Foundation are tax deductible and all donors will be provided with a Section 21 18A Tax Receipt.
- Corporate investors are eligible for BEE points due to our Level 2 BEE status.
- We would be most grateful if you would consider investing in the lives of the 8000 children we serve in the historically disadvantaged communities in Plettenberg Bay.