- Diploma in social work
- Numerous management, leadership and project management training certificates
Board and Committee Positions
- 2004 - 2007: Church Council Member, DRC Andrew Murray, Pretoria
- January 2016: Co-opted on Management Committee of Branch for Associate Members: Public Service Pensioners, Public Servants Association of South Africa
- September 2016: Elected National Secretary of the Branch for Associate Members: Public Service Pensioners, Public Servants Association of South Africa – Resigned in April 2020
- Director: Office of the Director-General of Home Affairs (9 years)
- Deputy Director: Office of the Deputy Director-General: Strategic Health Programmes, Department of Health (Two years)
- Deputy Programme Manager of the National Nutrition and Social Development Programme & Co-ordinator of its sub-programme for farmers and farm workers; National Coordinator of the Primary School Nutrition Programme a 100-day RDP Lead Programme (12 years)
- Social worker; Senior Social Worker; Chief Social Worker & Regional Representative: Social Work (10 years)
- Clerk & cashier: Banking sector (5 years).
- Freelancer at UPWORK: Expert public sector management Expert language and grammar work.
- June 2015: Volunteer at Flower Foundation, Groenkloof Complex, Pretoria
- Hobbies: Reading, gardening, listening to music and puzzle building
- Volunteer indexer for FamilySearch, a non-profit family history organisation