Early Childhood Development Inclusive Education Training
The Bitou 10 Foundation and Inclusive Education South Africa are hosting a two-day training workshop for the Early Childhood Development sector.
The SACE accredited workshop will include:
• Why children are excluded from learning,
• Why inclusion is so important,
• How to adapt the activities to accommodate all children developing at different levels,
• How to identify the barriers to learning that young children experience,
• Where to access support.
• How to deal with challenging behaviour
The sessions are interactive and practical and our facilitators deal with the real challenges that practitioners face on a daily basis.
Bookings at The Bitou 10 office – 044 5556466; 079 522 8204; email
Numbers are limited to 30.